Process your Business, Part 2
Most owners aspire to having a systemised business: their nearest analogy being MacDonald’s, and why not?
The benefit of having a systemised business is not too dissimilar to how a McDonald’s benefits:
- Business is not key person or key role dependant
- Consistency in many areas of the business
- Less hecticness
- Usually better profitability
- Makes for a more attractive, sellable business
- You the owner can become more of a "shareholder" and less of a "worker" – regain your work-life balance
If the above is you, i.e. your business is en route to becoming systemized, or you would love to create a business that operates on "auto-pilot" then it is on offer.
Happy to sit down with you (on the house of course), to see if you and your business are ready for this stage.
But there is one thing missing!
How or where do you store your systemised process so that:
- It is easy to create (simple or not complex)
- It is easy to find (you don’t want to have a zillion documents that you forget where they are filed.
- It is safe – hey this is your IP, it needs to be safe
- It is not going to cost you an arm and a leg.
So, here’s the deal.
If you want to Process or Systemise your business, in my books that makes you a winner.
And you know, winners create their own luck, so to keep your luck running, I am offering you a full hour of complimentary coaching so that you can systemize your business.
But wait, there is more 😊, also included are the templates (completely free again), so that you can perpetually store and retrieve all the information.
You have to reply to this email with the reply: "I’m in".
Interested to learn a little more about BIG? It’s not an adults’ only shop, it is the Business Improvement Group. Exclusive membership for business owners who want to grow and improve both their businesses and themselves.